Lahdelma Farm is located by Lake Peruvesi in Etelä-Savo. The farm also has some animals – a horse, dogs and cats. Lahdelma was a pilot farm in an environmental agritourism project and was granted the Pro Maaseutu award. We have also ”Welcome Cyclist” quality mark and Sustainable Travel Finland -certificate.
The farm offers accommodation in restored outbuildings with traditional decoration (5 buildings sleeping 2 to 4 + extra beds, toilets, showers en suite and little kitchen) and self-catering accommodation in three well-equipped lakeside cabins.
Surroundings and activities
- In Lahdelma, you can familiarise yourself with farm life and also visit a small farm museum.
- Other facilities include a kiosk, gym, jacuzzi and a bath tub; facilities for sports and hiking.
- In the vicinity, interesting natural and cultural sites and hiking routes.
- Train:Railway station in Mäntyharju, 30 km.
- Bus: Bus stop 10 km.
- Motorists/cyclists: From Heinola, follow Road 5 towards Mikkeli for 35 km, exit to the right following signpost to ”Pertunmaa” (Road 426). Keep going for 17 km (until you see the signpost), then follow the road signposted ”Peruvedentie 4 km”, finally following the road to the right for 400 m.
Opening times and prices
- Open all year (in the winter reservation)
- Single room €70, double room €90. The price of accommodation always includes bathing in the sauna.
- Holiday cabins from €1050 to €1,650 in peak season. Outside the peak period from €590 to €960 per week and €310 to €520 per weekend