Good to know
More than half of the ECEAT destinations are organic farms offering tourism services.
All destinations are obliged to meet the quality and sustainability criteria of ECEAT Finland (soon also in English).
Good to know:
- An advance reservation is always recommendable, especially for large groups.
- Meals should always be pre-booked well in advance.
- If you rely on public transport, your hosts are often willing to collect you from the bus or the train.
- Many farms and attractions are well suited for e.g. children or wheelchair users – please ask for details.
- On many farms, you are welcome to join in the work. Don’t hesitate to ask if you are interested in haymaking or taking part in the harvest!
- On the Feedback page you can let us know what you thought of your visit!